- End-to-end enabled digital oilfield solution
- Automated manual processes
- Customized equipment manufacturing
- Real-time flow data accuracy
- Reduced remediation time for ‘problem-wells’
- Oil wells prioritized for production efficiency
- Comprehensive oil well, field, and reservoir monitoring
- Enhanced production performance
- Oil wells identified and prioritized automatically
Artificial Lift Lifecycle Management
- Enhanced traceability of Artificial Lift (AL) system planning and ops
- Optimized equipment design for oil well and operation conditions
- Improved run life for oil wells and fields
- Easily accessible, organization-wide asset and resource management
- Best practices captured by Knowledge Hub repository
- Technical data, manuals, and training guides stored in a centralized location
- Optimized electrical consumption at oil well and field level
- Efficient ESP cost evaluation
- Streamlined transition planning
Optima - the future of oil and gas operations
We built Optima so that our clients could transform process efficiency, maximize productivity, and minimize costs and overheads.
The platform facilitates transparent and accountable workflows, with actionable data-driven insights presented via at-a-glance dashboards for a broad range of stakeholders.
Our Value Proposition
- Real-time data visualization for all stakeholders
- Access to all data anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Real-time well monitoring and performance management via IoT
- Identification of critical information on time
- Actionable data-driven insights
- Intelligent alarms to improve uptime, reduce downtime events
- Virtual Flow Meter
- Using predictive and prescriptive technologies
- Leveraging proactive and preventive approach
- Data to Decision Technologies (D2D)
- Big Data based domain-driven analytics
End-to-end interconnected systems
Optima’s architecture is process-centric and simpliﬁes data management for scalability and predictability of operations via prescriptive, predictive, and descriptive analytics.
This single integrated platform is built on a microservices architecture from the ground up, designed with big data analytics specifically in mind.
Discover Optima - Technology Stack
What's new at Optima?
Stay up to date and learn best practices, industry trends, and more.
Fill in your details and our team will get in touch.